KawaiiSwap platform is one of the cutest DEFI apps on the Binance Smart Chain. Having a Total Value Locked (TVL) of over $1,460,000, the KawaiiSwap provides farming and staking features. Also, with the help of the CALCIFER token, the developers connect a gaming world with the farming platform through layers. Continue reading to get more details about this DeFi application. In addition, get instructions on how to trade CALCIFER tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s KawaiiSwap Finance?
The KawaiiSwap Finance project aims to enrich the traditional yield farming experience with gamification features. By connecting the gaming world with the farming platform through Layers, the team provides constant utility to the native Token, ensuring the continuous growth of the project and its community. Moreover, the users can win tokens and NFTs in games running on the platform or complete quests to gain annual percentage rate (APR) boosts. Simultaneously, NFTs can be traded on the marketplace or used for in-game activities. KawaiiSwap’s vision is to extend user interaction with the platform way beyond yield farming by creating a fictional world with play to earn model that mixes traditional RPG experience and NFT ownership.
What’s the CALCIFER token?
CALCIFER is the BEP20 (BSC) Token that serves as a native token on the KawaiiSwap platform. Anyone can use $CALCIFER for farming and staking. Besides, users can spend the coin by participating in Quests and Lotteries. Also, token-holders can access loot-boxes, buyback protocol, and any other functionality on the KawaiiSwap platform. Important to note that the Token has an emission rate of 4 per block. Due to the project’s docs, the developers plan to apply auto-burning 0.5% tax in the future. Also, the max supply is unlimited till the implementation of Layer 2 (release of first NFT ownership game).
- Token: Calcifer
- Symbol: CALCIFER
- Token total supply: 766,790 (unlimited until the first NFT game release)
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x9D13Cc6FABDe882E059413c524a32BA5befebD8b.
How to buy CALCIFER tokens?
To purchase CALCIFER tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the CALCIFER/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw CALCIFER tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy CALCIFER with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase CALCIFER tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the BNB address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated BNB address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of BNB and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $CALCIFER tokens here.
How to sell CALCIFER tokens?
To sell CALCIFER tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit CALCIFER tokens into your account.
- Open the CALCIFER/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CALCIFER token?
To deposit CALCIFER tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CALCIFER token?
To withdraw CALCIFER tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Market to trade CALCIFER tokens: CALCIFER/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.